Wednesday, May 11, 2011

p90x Day 2-"muffin top"

When starting the p90x program they tell you to take 6 before photos from six diffrent angles... I am only sharing four with you today. T is not the best photographer.lol


5/9/11
 Tuesday was day 2 of the workout program... Mind you I am not doing this program cause I think I am fat... Its more that I am out of shape major. I am doing this only to tone the muscels I know I have and lost in the past few years of not being active... Also turing thirty will do that to you *wink*

5/9/11- I have absolutly no upper body strength, but here are my "guns".lol
 I use to get away with just working out a few times a week or sometimes a few times a month. Shoot I was in better shape in 2006 after having my 2nd baby. I was addicted to my eliptical and crunches!  That slowly faded as time went on. I was so use to having a super fast metabolisim and having a six pack with out working out or eating healthy. As I got closer to the big three oh, I realized I was started to get belly fat...
5/9/11-Ahhhh my loverly muffin top!
Not just belly fat, but a muffin top to go along with it. So I figured I needed to kick this in the butt before it starts getting out of control to where I may have to work even harder to get rid of it. That is when I decided to start the p90x workout. I knew this is what I needed to get my define abs back that I had all my life. Most of all be rid of the muffin top maddness!
5/9/11-I can't wait to see the results of p90x!
Day 2 with p90x was Plyometrics.
Plyometrics, also known as jump training, has been proven to dramatically improve athletic performance. If your sport involves a ring, rink, field, court, or track, then this training will give you the edge. Which is exactly what I need to prepare me for the 12k and 5k runs I plan to do this summer. I also plan to get back into my first love, Basketball. So once I learned about what this specific workout could prepare me for I was super excited to start. I noticed while doing this work out that it not only prepares your performance, it also totally worked out my thighs and glutes/hips/saddlebags. 

I hope this journey of mine will encourage others to improve their health and fitness along with me. I hope I still have this great atittude after day 3. *wink*

2 comments:

  1. u can do it sweetie!!! * cheering u on * :0) great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sexy with a muffin top. Very bangable

    ReplyDelete